skartnak
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Cede.ch

A day after Broncos wide

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Oct 2019 4:21    Sujet du message: A day after Broncos wide Répondre en citant

ENGLEWOOD Ja’Wuan James Jersey , Colo. (AP) —receivers Emmanuel Sanders and Courtland Sutton fought at training camp, the pair who threw punches and water bottles at each other presented a unified front, joking that their next bout will be on pay-per-view for a cool $69.99.“Tickets go on sale tomorrow,” Sanders said Tuesday as he and Sutton stood before reporters who asked what had sparked the scuffle between teammates who play the same position and even went to the same school, SMU.Neither gave any details about what led to the tussle, but both said they had put the disagreement to rest.“It stands good,” Sanders said. “Obviously, we’re family. We went to the same school, grew up in the same area. It was a miscommunication. That’s just what it is. But at the end of the day, we’re back on the same page, trying to be the best receivers in the world.“Sometimes through failure there’s growth and I feel like me and him have grown through this in terms of just bringing that dog out of us even more in terms of just ready to win and ready to tear it up.”Sutton, a second-year pro who declared himself the No. 1 receiver this spring, concurred with Sanders, a 10-year veteran coming back from a torn Achilles tendon.“One hundred percent Kareem Jackson Jersey ,” Sutton said. “I think what Emmanuel said was right on point. We’re brothers at the end of the day. That’s all that matters. Like he said, we went to the same school. This is a dude I look up to, a dude I’ve been watching for a long time, chasing his records and getting here and following in his footsteps.“So, you know, all that stuff is swept under the rug, we’re moving on to bigger and better things. We’re ready to win and take what we have here and keep growing it.”Ignoring further questions, Sanders again touted their next “bout” on pay-per-view before both walked away.Quarterback Joe Flacco said he’d pay to see Round 2.“Yeah, why not? I’d watch it,” Flacco said. “I might have a front-row seat, though, I don’t have to pay. I get a front-row ticket.“No, hey, like I said Jeff Heuerman Jersey , it’s part of this sport. It’s physical. Guys’ emotions are high. We’ve been here for a few weeks now, (taken) a bunch of reps and Emmanuel, he’s a vet. He’s a guy who wants to see this team go someplace and he’s going to speak his mind on how it’s going to happen.”Coach Vic Fangio , who said Monday that the fight would only be an issue if it festered, said he felt Sanders and Sutton had worked things out.“Yeah, I think it’s put to bed and it’s a dead issue,” Fangio said.Another scuffle broke out Tuesday when defensive end DeShawn Williams got into it with guard Don Barclay before Fangio stepped in and led Williams away.Fangio said Flacco will make a cameo against the Seahawks as will Kevin Hogan before Drew Lock, a second-round draft pick out of Missouri, gets the bulk of the workload.Lock went 7 for 11 for 34 yards against Atlanta last week.“One thing you’ve got to remember about him now, he’s hardly ever been under center in his life, OK?” Fangio said. “He’s hardly ever had to call a play in his life, formation and checks. And you know once he gets through that, I think the other stuff will come easier and quicker, OK?“So Shane Ray Jersey , he’s learning a new offense, how an offense operates, and when he becomes more of a quarterback in those regards and feels comfortable, where it becomes second nature, the other stuff will come.” It’s been a long time since Joe Flacco played like an elite quarterback.Flacco, who will be traded from the Ravens to the Broncos, has had below-average numbers for four consecutive years. Here’s how Flacco’s passer rating compares to the league average passer rating in each of the last four seasons:2018: Flacco 84.2, NFL average 92.9.2017: Flacco 80.4, NFL average 86.9.2016: Flacco 83.5, NFL average 89.3.2015: Flacco 83.1, NFL average 90.2.Only two quarterbacks in the NFL have thrown 300 or more passes and had a below-average passer rating each of the last four seasons: Blake Bortles and Flacco.Broncos General Manager John Elway has spent a long time looking for another franchise quarterback after Peyton Manning’s retirement, and he still hasn’t found one. If Flacco is finally going to be the answer, he’s going to have to play a whole lot better than he has the last four years.
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum