skartnak
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Cede.ch

The Alex Smith Report - Episode 7Redskins

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Oct 2019 2:45    Sujet du message: The Alex Smith Report - Episode 7Redskins Répondre en citant

need to stop Cowboys' Cole Beasley to win in Week 7 | NBC Sports WashingtonWhy stopping Cole Beasley will be key for the Redskins against the Cowboys.Fantasy Football: Week 7 position-by-position rankings | NBC Sports WashingtonJameis Winston or Tom Brady? Tyler Boyd Charles Mann Jersey , Michael Crabtree or Marvin Jones? Start Nick Chubb? Ben Standig answers these questions and offers other thoughts entering Week 7.Redskins-Cowboys Week 7 preview: A storyline, a stat and a player to watch | NBC Sports WashingtonThis Sunday's Redskins-Cowboys game has a lot of implications for the NFC East race and playoff picture. Get yourself ready for kickoff with this preview of the matchup.#DALvsWAS Injury Report: Chris Thompson Questionable, Jamison Crowder OutRedskins running back Chris Thompson is questionable for Sunday's game against the Cowboys with rib injury, while Jamison Crowder is listed as out with an ankle injury.Redskins’ Jamison Crowder out, Paul Richardson doubtful for Sunday - The Washington PostThe Washington Redskins officially declared receiver Jamison Crowder out against the Dallas Cowboys due to an ankle injury.Path To Victory: Redskins-Cowboys, Week 7Before the Redskins take on the Panthers at FedExField, Redskins.com's Jake Kring-Schreifels and Dante Koplowitz-Fleming provide the storylines and matchups to follow on Sunday.Why the Redskins-Cowboys matchup isn't just another game | NBC Sports Washington"If it was just another game, the community and the town wouldn't act like it does." Brian Mitchell weighs in on what Redskins vs. Cowboys really means. 41% of ‘Skins fans surveyed said that QB is the biggest need in the draft"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareShareSkins fans not keen on Keenum?That appears to be the caseRon Chenoy-USA TODAY SportsWe are considered the voice of the fan here at Hogs Haven and we talk daily about who the Redskins are and how the Redskins are doing. From last week’s game to this week’s game to that awful call from the referees, Washington fans congregate here and consensus is...mostly...formed.FanPulse surveys will pull together the insights of the most plugged-in Redskins fans among us. If that describes you, then SIGN UP HERE to join other knowledgeable fans (including me and some other Hogs Haven contributors) on SB Nation FanPulse.If you sign up Colt McCoy Jersey , you’ll be among a self-selected group of fans from Hogs Haven who answer quick polls each week developed by SB Nation. We want to build the definitive poll of informed Redskins fans, and that includes you.Your votes will be anonymous--though if you join, you’re welcome to tell anyone you like. The results of each poll will be published by Hogs Haven, and may end up on SBNation.com also along with the results from other team sites.Ready to sign up as a Hogs Haven FanPulse participant? CLICK HERE.In the most recent SB Nation FanPulse survey, Redskins fans identifiedQUARTERBACK as the team’s top need going into the draft.I confess to being surprised.I see Case Keenum as a legitimate NFL quarterback who is serviceable, and maybe better than that.He won playoff games with the Vikings at the end of the 2017 season.For his career, Case Keenum has a 62% completion rate, 64 TDs and 42 INTs.He had a ‘career year’ in 2017:If the Redskins offensive line can protect him, and if the front office can find him a receiver or two, then Case could pair nicely with a reloaded Redskins defense and the punting of Tress Way to keep the team competitive all season long.My feeling was that Matthew Ioannidis Jersey , by signing Keenum, the Redskins front office had taken the urgency out of the quarterback position.The Redskins have a guy who can capably start in Philadelphia on 8 September, and who should be capable of playing in all 16 games; after all, he started 30 games over the past two seasons and doesn’t have any real troubling injury history.Here is Keenum’s injury history for his 6-year NFL career, as per sportsinjurypredictor.com:Now Keenum may or may not be able to flash the kind of production he had in ‘17; it was, after all, a bit of an anomalous season for him — the best of his career.But the 31-year old has thrown for over 12,600 yards in his pro career, and has never looked truly bad, though he has looked mediocre many a time.If the Redskins can acquire another quarterback Ryan Anderson Jersey , that’s great.Truly.But I see other areas of greater need.The Redskins are short a starting safety.Ereck Flowers is the current ‘best bet’ at left guard.The Redskins have what is arguably the worst wide receiver group in the NFL.Personally, I voted “other” in the FanPulse survey because I think the 1(a) and 1(b) needs for the Redskins are to find a talented receiver on offense and a starter-quality safety on defense.I see the 2(a) and 2(b) needs as being a talented player to bookend Ryan Kerrigan at OLB, and an interior lineman who can challenge Flowers for the starting LG position and, perhaps, even provide backup for Chase Roullier at Center.I would rate quarterback no higher than 5th on the priority list, and I don’t see any real urgency in the need.The Redskins should be able to get through the season with Case & Colt, with the ‘luxury’ of waitingtill the 2020 draft to get the new signal caller if the right guy doesn’t fall to them in this week’s draft.Today, I’m an 18-percenter, in the “other” group.
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum