skartnak
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Cede.ch

Philadelphia Eagles news and links for 4/12/19.

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Nov 2019 2:52    Sujet du message: Philadelphia Eagles news and links for 4/12/19. Répondre en citant

"Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...What team will trade into the top five of the 2019 NFL Draft? - GMFBPeter Schrager: “My wild card is the Philadelphia Eagles. I feel like Howie Roseman doesn’t sleep at night. And they have the 25th overall pick and a ton of third-round compensatory picks. I don’t know. I feel like Howie is one of those guys who wants to make a big swing. No one’s talking about the Eagles. I could see them jumping up and getting one of these defensive tackles.”3 teams that could trade up Jerome Brown Jersey , 4 that could move down in the 2019 NFL Draft - SB NationThe Ravens’ trade up for Lamar Jackson in 2018 supplied the Eagles with an extra second-round pick this year, and that could be just the ammunition necessary to move up in the first round. According to ESPN’s Dan Graziano, there are already rumblings that could be Philadelphia’s plan: “Philly is another win-now team looking for instant-impact players, but the speculation around the league is that the Eagles would look to move up from No. 25 if an offensive tackle they like starts to tumble.”Mel Kiper makes three “Grade A” picks for the Eagles in his 2019 NFL Mock Draft - BGNAnother day, another mock draft. Earlier this week we looked at Todd McShay’s “Grade A” simulation for the Philadelphia Eagles. Now Mel Kiper has an ESPN mock of his own where he’s projecting what every NFL team SHOULD do and not necessarily what they WILL do. Here’s a look at what Kiper thinks is best for the Eagles.The QB Scho Show #21: Analyzing the NFC East QB Rooms - BGN RadioMichael Kist has Mark Schofield take stock of the NFC East QB rooms and Schofield gives his “Maester’s Counsel” on how each team should plan their future, plus a side bar about the Air Raid and how it’s no longer a dirty term in the NFL!Powered by SBNation and Bleeding Green NationMusic: Fabien Tell - Break FreeEagles 2019 NFL Draft preview: Quarterback - PhillyVoiceEaston Stick, North Dakota State (6’1, 224): Yeah, it’s easy to pinpoint the NDSU quarterback, since the Eagles already took one in Carson Wentz, but I do think they’ll like Stick for some of the same reasons they liked Wentz. Like Wentz, Stick had a great GPA (3.91), and he even graduated in 3.5 years. He also ran an offense in Fargo with more pro-style concepts than most quarterbacks coming out of college, and is adept at running RPOs, particularly because of his good timing and mobility. At NDSU, Stick won two FCS National Championships. Unlike Wentz, Stick is only 6’1, and he does not have good arm strength.Updated Eagles Draft Interest List - Iggles BlitzThe Eagles are showing serious interest in the top DTs. Ed Oliver and Christian Wilkins aren’t likely to be around at 25. The Eagles are probably trying to figure out just how much they like those guys and how much they should consider trading up for them. Remember that you draft not only a player, but a person. The more you invest in a prospect, the more you want to know. Jerry Tillery should be on the board at 25. He also makes a lot of sense for the Eagles. He’s athletic and disruptive. This is the kind of athletic DT you want on the field in 2019. Snacks Harrison has his place, but guys like Tillery can make more of an impact. [...] If I’m guessing where the Eagles go in the first round, DT is the position. Nothing is a lock, but it just feels like that is most likely.Who will Eagles pick at No. 25? Past eight drafts forecast predictable path - ESPNThe ideal pick would be defensive end given the importance of the position and the fact the Eagles need to replenish there with Brandon Graham (31), Vinny Curry (30) and Chris Long (34) all in their 30s. Clelin Ferrell is a name worth keeping an eye on. He isn’t the most athletically gifted player, but he has some polish to his game and is known for his high motor and production (27 sacks in his last three seasons at Clemson). That sounds similar to Derek Barnett, whom the Eagles selected No. 14 overall in 2017.Eagles draft possibilities: Evaluating the top 100 prospects using a seven-tier system - The AthleticJerry Tillery, DT http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-seth-joyner-jersey , Notre Dame (Overall rank: 34; Projection: First round): His production probably wasn’t quite at the level teams would’ve liked, but Tillery (6-foot-6, 295 pounds) still had seven sacks last season. He moves impressively well for a man his size and plays with a high motor. Analysts have compared him to guys like DeForest Buckner and Chris Jones. The question with Tillery is consistency, but he has big upside. And if he were to realize that potential next to Fletcher Cox, the Eagles would have the most terrifying pair of defensive tackles in the league.Solak: Interior Defensive Line Rankings - The Draft Network2) Ed Oliver: IDL, Houston. Oliver is going to be a great pro. I do think he needs a good fit: a modern defensive coordinator who’s willing to maximize his strengths by slanting him, twisting him, and giving him alignments outside the 3-technique on long-and-late downs. But whichever team has that coordinator, that team will rank Oliver more highly than the other squads, so there’s a good chance he ends up there. (We’re looking at you, Atlanta.) Can’t teach quicks; can’t teach bend; can teach rush moves, but usually they’re not as good as Oliver. Stud.NFL draft: Ben Fennell breaks down the interior offensive linemen - Daily News“Bradbury is a very athletic center. A great pull blocker and reach blocker. Daniel Jeremiah calls him the Grim Reacher. He’s great in space. He has quickness off the ball. He’s a real nasty finisher. Has great core strength. You could see that with the 34 bench-press reps. And to run a 4.9 at 306 pounds is pretty impressive. He’s another guy who showed up at college as a tight end and was converted. I like guys with that athletic pedigree, athletic positional background who add weight and make the transition [to the offensive line]. Bradbury’s a center, but played left guard for 13 games in 2016. When NC State played Clemson, he did a good job against Clemson’s big linemen, Christian Wilkins and Dexter Lawrence. A good visual [comparison] is Jason Kelce. Bradbury’s a little undersized. But you just need to have do things with him that athletic, undersized centers excel at. Get him out on the perimeter. Get him out in space. Get him to the second level.”Get to know some NFL draft prospects from the Philadelphia area - NBCSPOlamide Zaccheaus, wide receiver, Virginia. Hometown: Plainfield, New Jersey. High school: Saint Joseph’s Prep. While I may seem like a super serious journalist, I’m going to pull back the veil a little bit and show my bias: I am a graduate of The Prep. Zaccheaus was a freshman when I was a senior and I almost assuredly never even walked past him in the hallway at 17th and Girard, but I’m going to pretend that we’re good friends anyway like every other alum does. He was a star running back during his high school days, but has since switched to receiver at UVA. What if he switched back though?Playmaker Score 2019 - Football OutsidersMarquise Brown is a good wide receiver, but the fact that he is this year’s best prospect speaks volumes about the mediocrity of top of this wide receiver draft class. According to Playmaker, Brown is the weakest “top prospect” in the last half-decade. Every draft since 2013 has had at least one wide receiver prospect who scored higher than Brown. That said, because most drafts have more than one successful receiver, it’s not necessarily a knock on Brown that he is the best of a relatively uninspiring class. Brown earns points for entering the draft as an underclassman Womens Jason Peters Jersey , for accounting for a large share of the passing yardage in Oklahoma, and for averaging over 18.0 yards per reception. Brown’s weakest point is his relative lack of touchdowns. Brown scored on 2.5 percent of Oklahoma’s passes as a junior. That is not a bad rate, per se, but it is a bit lower than those of top wide receiver prospects in the past. Although weight is not a part of Playmaker, Brown is unusually light for a top wide receiver prospect. Brown weighs in at only 166 pounds. Since 1996, the lightest wide receiver drafted in the first round was Tavon Austin, who weighed in at 174 pounds.A healthy Bryce Love would be the steal of the 2019 NFL Draft - PFFWhen Stanford running back Bryce Love decided to return after a record-breaking 2017 campaign, eyebrows raised collectively across the NFL. Love’s draft stock had nowhere to go but down even if he improved his stats; the few hundred or so more hits he’d experience would only increase his injury risk in NFL teams’ eyes. And down his stock went. Love was largely ineffective hampering an ankle injury to 4.5 yards per carry before tearing his ACL in Stanford’s season finale. Pretty much everything that could go wrong for him did, but exactly how much should that torpedo his draft stock? When healthy, Love’s 2017 tape was the most impressive of any back in this class.Don’t hold your breath on a Russell Wilson extension, but ponder these 3-team trades in the meantime - CBS SportsThe Giants moved on from OBJ, who they thought was trouble, and get a squeaky clean QB who is good for about 10 wins all by himself and immediately makes them vibrant and viable again. Sure, they wouldn’t pick until the third round in this draft, but with Wilson and Saquon Barkley and a tweak here or there, the potential for a robust offense is abundant. Gotta give to get.Sean Payton on Dallas rumors: I’ve got fleur-de-lis tattoos - PFTJason Garrett is in the final year of his contract with the Cowboys, who won’t extend him before the season. Payton is a former Cowboys assistant coach who has a good relationship with Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, and Saints quarterback Drew Brees is nearing the end of his career, which could mean a rebuild in New Orleans. Payton addressed the rumors Thursday on WWL Radio. “It seems like these rumors come up every odd-number year, doesn’t it?” Payton said on WWL. “The plan is to remain in New Orleans. Hey, I’ve got fleur-de-lis tattoos that can’t be erased.”...Social Media Information:BGN Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBGN Twitter: Follow @BleedingGreenBGN Manager: Brandon Lee Gowton: Follow @BrandonGowtonBGN Radio Twitter: Follow @BGN_Radio The NFL’s wild weekend of wild-card games demonstrated that even in this age of explosive offenses, defense still dominates in the playoffs and it often comes down to a toe, a few fingers or even a 40-year-old hamstring.Kicker Sebastian Janikowski’s season — and maybe career — ended when he popped his left hamstring on an errant 57-yard field goal try just before halftime of Seattle’s 24-22 loss to Dallas on Saturday night.Without a backup plan, the Seahawks had to go for it on fourth down in field-goal range and had to go for 2 points after a touchdown rather than try to kick it through the uprights. And when they pulled within a field goal with 1:18 left, they were toast without a Plan B for an onside kick.Punter Michael Dickson’s drop-kick went way too far and Dallas receiver Cole Beasley made what might be the easiest catch ever to seal a playoff win.The onside kick nearly disappeared in 2018 after the league’s competition committee last offseason outlawed teams from stacking one side or getting a running start. The rules were designed to cut down on concussions but drastically reduced the onside kick as an option.Only four of 54 attempts were successful during the regular season, an 8 percent success rate that pales in comparison to the 23 percent conversion rate in 2017, when 13 of 55 onside kicks were recovered by the kicking team.Coach Pete Carroll figured Janikowski simply hurt himself trying to kick the ball as hard as he could.And Seabass might have kicked his final game in the NFL. The 40-year-old isn’t under contract for next season and also got hurt last month.On Sunday Brian Dawkins Jersey , Chicago’s dominant defense that led the league by yielding just 17.7 points a game held the Philadelphia Eagles to 16 points but lost by a point when Bears kicker Cody Parkey, who made 76.7 percent of his kicks in the regular season, double-doinked a 43-yard attempt in the final seconds off the left upright and the crossbar.He said after the game he thought he hit it well and was at a loss to explain the miss.Turns out, Philadelphia defensive lineman Treyvon Hester tipped the ball.After reviewing the play and seeing Hester’s left hand hit the ball, the NFL officially ruled it a blocked field goal on Monday.That provides some explanation but little consolation for Parkey and Bears fans, who booed Parkey as he ran off the field after kneeling with teammates and opponents for a postgame prayer.He was at his locker as soon as reporters entered and accepted responsibility for the loss that abruptly ended the Bears’ first playoff appearance in eight years.“There’s really no answer to it,” Parkey said. “I thought I hit a good ball. Unfortunately, I didn’t make it. I feel terrible, 100 percent take that loss on me. It is what it is. Sun is going to shine tomorrow. Life is going to go on. Unfortunately, it’s going to sting for a while.”Eagles kicker Jake Elliott was one of several players who stood up for Parkey on social media.“This is a standup guy that a lot of young players can look up to,” Elliott wrote on Twitter . “This is how you handle adversity like a pro. Cody is a heck of a kicker and will be for a long time. No reason to be taking the heat he is especially when that ball was tipped. #ClassAct”Eagles coach Doug Pederson on Monday praised Hester, who began the season on the practice squad, for having “a big hand in the game.”Other takeaways from the first week of the playoffs:— The Chargers flummoxed the Ravens by lining up with seven defensive backs on all but one snap in their 23-17 win in Baltimore. Rookie All-Pro safety Derwin James set the tone when he dropped Lamar Jackson for a 1-yard loss on the first play from scrimmage. The alignment bottled up Jackson, who had run for nearly 700 yards in his seven starts and finished with just 54 yards. More importantly, the Chargers made sure Jackson couldn’t bring back the Ravens with his right arm after they fell behind 23-3 midway through the fourth quarter.— The league might have some tweaking to do to the catch rule. Or, rather, recovery rule. Just before halftime of the Eagles-Bears game, Mitchell Trubisky hit wide receiver Anthony Miller with a pass. Miller took a few steps before Philadelphia defensive back Cre’Von LeBlanc knocked it loose. Neither team’s players went for the ball near the goal line, and an official picked it up .The play was ruled an incomplete pass although replays showed Miller securing and then losing possession, making it a completion followed by a fumble. But because it didn’t go out of bounds and neither team secured it, the rule states it has to be an incomplete pass , as Al Riveron, the NFL’s senior vice president of officiating, explained on Twitter.— ESPN apologized for playing “Dixie” during the Colts-Texans game, when the song was added to a lighthearted look at Andrew Luck’s Twitter alter ego, Captain Andrew Luck. ESPN had produced a graphic that depicted Luck as a Union general being protected by both Union and Confederate soldiers. It was based on a parody account that pretends Luck is a Civil War officer writing letters to his mother.
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum